Everyone goes through a natural eyelash cycle during which a few eyelashes fall out. When eyelash extensions are applied, your eyelash extensions fall out naturally. The eyelashes regrow in the cycle in a 2-3 month period. On a daily basis, 2-5 eyelashes fall out. Extended eyelashes do not affect the amount of eyelashes that fall out. Each person has different types of eyelashes. There is baby, teenage, and adult stage eyelashes. Only teenage and adult stage eyelashes are used for these extensions.
Can extensions cause damage to your eyelashes?
No, extensions do not cause damage if they are applied correctly.
What you should do before your appointment
- Remove all eye makeup and clean your lashes with a mild cleanser.
- Do not put on mascara. Removal takes a lot of time.
- Do not curl your lashes.
- Refrain from drinking caffeinated drinks.
We suggest bringing a personal music player. This is a relaxing, sleep inducing beauty treatment. Talking should be kept at a minimum, as this procedure requires optimum precision. Relaxed facial muscles ensure maximum results at minimum time.
What you should do after your appointment
- Do not wash eyes or shower and avoid steam and sweat for 24 hours after lash application.
- Avoid strong heat such as ovens or BBQ's. Heat can melt or distort extensions.
- Avoid rubbing and pulling your eyelashes.
- Avoid oil-based and waterproof mascaras / makeup removers.
- Only use extension safe mascaras
- Do not use an eyelash curler on your extensions.
- Clean your extensions with an oil-free makeup remover everyday.
- Book a fill appointment every 2-4 weeks, to fill in the areas where your natural lashes have fallen out and new lashes are growing in.
|New Set||Classic||Russian Volume||Mix (Volume + Classic)|
|Natural Set (120 Pieces)||$130||$200||$170|
|Full Set (160 Pieces)||$150||$250||$210|
|Extra Full Set (200 Pieces)||$180||$300||$260|
5% Off When Paid with Cash !!
10% Off for Membership Holder !
Annual Fee for Membership is $50
15% Off paid with cash only for membership holder
*Membership fees are priced at $50 annually